Ian To – A Nobody trying to do Something
He felt like an average nine-to-five office worker, but with an overwhelming passion to ride his bike. In 2016 he embarked on a personal journey to discover his cycling potential. Two years later he achieved more than he’d ever thought possible. Triple champion of the Hard Cro Ultra Race, winner of another two European ultracycling races, also successfully completing the Transcontinental Race in 2017. Fitting all of this around a normal family life with more amazing challenges to conquer in 2019.
|Elapsed Time||Moving Time||Distance||Average Speed||Max Speed||Elevation Gain|
- To the sea, through valleys & over mini-mountains, but very wet in Wales (again!) 236AP/247NPOn 23rd June 2019 9:48 am went 124.26 mi. during 06:35:14 hours climbing 6,546.92 ft.
- Sunny Summer SWCC Century to Benson 🌞🌡🚲 257AP/280NPOn 22nd June 2019 8:12 am went 101.38 mi. during 06:15:59 hours climbing 3,175.85 ft.
- Summer Solstice Sleep Deprivation! 250AP/259NPOn 21st June 2019 11:32 am went 58.42 mi. during 03:18:16 hours climbing 1,700.46 ft.
- 4am start to celebrate the Summer Solstice at Avebury!On 21st June 2019 4:21 am went 36.28 mi. during 03:05:17 hours climbing 1,922.57 ft.
- Squeezing in another 30mins before the oven goes off!On 20th June 2019 5:23 pm went 12.19 mi. during 00:33:25 hours climbing 288.71 ft.