Ian To – A Nobody trying to do Something
He felt like an average nine-to-five office worker, but with an overwhelming passion to ride his bike. In 2016 he embarked on a personal journey to discover his cycling potential. Two years later he achieved more than he’d ever thought possible. Triple champion of the Hard Cro Ultra Race, winner of another two European ultracycling races, also successfully completing the Transcontinental Race in 2017. Fitting all of this around a normal family life with more amazing challenges to conquer in 2019.
|Elapsed Time||Moving Time||Distance||Average Speed||Max Speed||Elevation Gain|
- Handicap Chase (A), 2nd - 349AP/359NP 192bpm max!On 13th November 2018 9:53 am went 22.56 mi. during 00:51:39 hours climbing 485.56 ft.
- Late morning Hilly Zone 2 with the beast Rutter 😀 265AP/281NPOn 11th November 2018 10:27 am went 64.47 mi. during 03:30:19 hours climbing 2,992.13 ft.
- Zwift Intervals #4 - 30x 40-20s @442W 116% - 276AP/310NPOn 9th November 2018 9:34 am went 30.31 mi. during 01:14:48 hours climbing 479.00 ft.
- Max 191bpm 😀 WBR 2 Lap Astoria Line 8 Race - 339AP/353NPOn 7th November 2018 10:20 am went 22.63 mi. during 00:52:24 hours climbing 1,433.73 ft.
- NYCOn 7th November 2018 10:12 am went 1.49 mi. during 00:03:50 hours climbing 75.46 ft.