Ian To – The man on the bike
Ian felt like your average 9-5 office worker who had an overwhelming passion to ride his bike. In 2016 he embarked on a personal journey to discover his cycling potential. Two years in and he’s achieved more than he’d ever thought possible. He’s current double champion of Hard Cro and has won another two European ultra-cycling races, whilst also completing TCR in 2017. Fitting all of this around a normal family life with more amazing challenges to conquer in 2018.
|Elapsed Time||Moving Time||Distance||Average Speed||Max Speed||Elevation Gain|
- Back in a saddleOn 19th September 2018 9:26 am went 26.92 mi. during 03:51:32 hours climbing 1,485.24 ft.
- LEJOG #2 - Hindsight is a wonderful thingOn 16th September 2018 5:15 am went 450.04 mi. during 23:20:26 hours climbing 20,282.15 ft.
- Final fettling on some crappy roads before tomorrow's LEJOG attemptOn 15th September 2018 11:08 am went 29.38 mi. during 03:19:07 hours climbing 2,119.42 ft.
- Road testOn 13th September 2018 3:46 pm went 11.43 mi. during 00:41:58 hours climbing 639.76 ft.
- A bit damp & chilly, thinking about LEJOGOn 12th September 2018 12:55 pm went 44.84 mi. during 02:17:07 hours climbing 1,224.74 ft.