Ian To – A Nobody trying to do Something
He felt like an average nine-to-five office worker, but with an overwhelming passion to ride his bike. In 2016 he embarked on a personal journey to discover his cycling potential. Two years later he achieved more than he’d ever thought possible. Triple champion of the Hard Cro Ultra Race, winner of another two European ultracycling races, also successfully completing the Transcontinental Race in 2017. Fitting all of this around a normal family life with more amazing challenges to conquer in 2019.
|Elapsed Time||Moving Time||Distance||Average Speed||Max Speed||Elevation Gain|
- The long way to Fiat - 252AP/262NPOn 20th March 2019 12:17 pm went 56.37 mi. during 02:45:46 hours climbing 2,037.40 ft.
- Traffic from Fiat-School, HRM not working... 244AP/256NPOn 20th March 2019 8:29 am went 15.64 mi. during 03:45:49 hours climbing 692.26 ft.
- 1x brand new tyre punctured, 2x VO2max (surge & recover) efforts, 3hrs riding in the dry & warm 🙂 284AP/297NPOn 19th March 2019 10:57 am went 67.18 mi. during 06:37:28 hours climbing 2,670.60 ft.
- Didn't lose that much blood yesterday! Fasted 3hrs Z2 with Keith - 232AP/243NPOn 18th March 2019 10:04 am went 57.05 mi. during 03:03:39 hours climbing 2,801.84 ft.
- First ITT for 12 years! It all went a bit Pete Tong... "Late" (+20s), Crash (+1min), 5th(?) @ 1:11:56 (total) - 331AP/342NPOn 17th March 2019 10:39 am went 30.24 mi. during 01:19:09 hours climbing 1,427.17 ft.