Ian To – A Nobody trying to do Something
He felt like an average nine-to-five office worker, but with an overwhelming passion to ride his bike. In 2016 he embarked on a personal journey to discover his cycling potential. Two years later he achieved more than he’d ever thought possible. Triple champion of the Hard Cro Ultra Race, winner of another two European ultracycling races, also successfully completing the Transcontinental Race in 2017. Fitting all of this around a normal family life with more amazing challenges to conquer in 2019.
|Elapsed Time||Moving Time||Distance||Average Speed||Max Speed||Elevation Gain|
- Wet for the first time in a while! Hilly Z5-7 efforts with Lawrence - 226AP/276NPOn 24th April 2019 9:49 am went 64.35 mi. during 03:38:34 hours climbing 3,106.63 ft.
- Chain-Pain-Gain-Rain-gang - I HATE YOU LATTON!!! >< 293AP/325NP (incl warm-up)On 23rd April 2019 5:40 pm went 25.23 mi. during 01:34:32 hours climbing 390.42 ft.
- Another beautiful April day's riding with SWCC 🙂On 22nd April 2019 8:44 am went 55.96 mi. during 03:48:44 hours climbing 1,552.82 ft.
- Swindon Wheelers do the White Horse Challenge route! #LEJOG44 On 21st April 2019 9:45 am went 94.31 mi. during 04:23:35 hours climbing 5,643.04 ft.
- Best ride of 2019 so far! Fabulous weather, route, & company! 208AP/230NPOn 19th April 2019 8:10 am went 113.69 mi. during 07:42:59 hours climbing 4,550.85 ft.