Ian To – A Nobody trying to do Something
He felt like an average nine-to-five office worker, but with an overwhelming passion to ride his bike. In 2016 he embarked on a personal journey to discover his cycling potential. Two years later he achieved more than he’d ever thought possible. Triple champion of the Hard Cro Ultra Race, winner of another two European ultracycling races, also successfully completing the Transcontinental Race in 2017. Fitting all of this around a normal family life with more amazing challenges to conquer in 2019.
|Elapsed Time||Moving Time||Distance||Average Speed||Max Speed||Elevation Gain|
- SWCC Fast ride over big hills: Painswick, Portway, Birdlip, chaingang efforts to Tadpole, then extra for the century with James & Marcello 😀 245AP/277NPOn 25th May 2019 8:11 am went 100.58 mi. during 06:20:29 hours climbing 4,649.28 ft.
- Deliveries/3hrs to warm-up, then Beastie Boys Sabotage 😈😈😈 254AP/267NPOn 23rd May 2019 3:38 pm went 73.67 mi. during 03:49:35 hours climbing 2,937.99 ft.
- Quick evening cruise Z2 - 243AP/245NPOn 22nd May 2019 5:33 pm went 41.33 mi. during 02:00:34 hours climbing 811.02 ft.
- SWCC Chaingang, beautiful! 🙂 27.1mph=308AP/336NPOn 21st May 2019 6:07 pm went 47.18 mi. during 02:15:25 hours climbing 866.14 ft.
- MeetzOn 21st May 2019 9:30 am went 12.29 mi. during 03:05:53 hours climbing 255.91 ft.