Ian To – A Nobody trying to do Something
He felt like an average nine-to-five office worker, but with an overwhelming passion to ride his bike. In 2016 he embarked on a personal journey to discover his cycling potential. Two years later he achieved more than he’d ever thought possible. Triple champion of the Hard Cro Ultra Race, winner of another two European ultracycling races, also successfully completing the Transcontinental Race in 2017. Fitting all of this around a normal family life with more amazing challenges to conquer in 2019.
|Elapsed Time||Moving Time||Distance||Average Speed||Max Speed||Elevation Gain|
- Afternoon RideOn 17th September 2019 2:17 pm went 21.02 mi. during 00:58:25 hours climbing 554.46 ft.
- A bit different from yesterday! Sunny Z2 century with friends 🙂 243AP/248NPOn 15th September 2019 7:46 am went 100.49 mi. during 06:05:11 hours climbing 2,338.58 ft.
- SWCC Fast ride to Cheddy - it was eventful today! New Rule #1 - stay safe! 271AP/306NPOn 14th September 2019 8:13 am went 62.10 mi. during 04:32:42 hours climbing 2,043.96 ft.
- Evening RideOn 13th September 2019 6:32 pm went 15.02 mi. during 02:08:11 hours climbing 344.49 ft.
- Ciren & back, low Z2 with some erroneous HRM readings - 221AP/225NPOn 13th September 2019 10:49 am went 42.13 mi. during 03:07:50 hours climbing 851.38 ft.