Ian To – A Nobody trying to do Something
He felt like an average nine-to-five office worker, but with an overwhelming passion to ride his bike. In 2016 he embarked on a personal journey to discover his cycling potential. Two years later he achieved more than he’d ever thought possible. Triple champion of the Hard Cro Ultra Race, winner of another two European ultracycling races, also successfully completing the Transcontinental Race in 2017. Fitting all of this around a normal family life with more amazing challenges to conquer in 2019.
|Elapsed Time||Moving Time||Distance||Average Speed||Max Speed||Elevation Gain|
- 2019 National 24hr TT Championship - 5th @ 506.42mi (provisional)On 20th July 2019 2:09 pm went 508.30 mi. during 00:02:22 hours climbing 10,643.04 ft.
- Kicking-off & skiving the SWCC Hilly ride 😀On 16th July 2019 6:07 pm went 18.77 mi. during 01:19:45 hours climbing 833.33 ft.
- Monkey no.1's longest ride!On 15th July 2019 5:01 pm went 7.20 mi. during 01:05:58 hours climbing 147.64 ft.
- Gaffer tape ftw! Many minor mechanicals: Garmin mount broke, Front tyre deflated repeatedly, modified position doesn't work 😐 272AP/276NPOn 15th July 2019 9:58 am went 123.17 mi. during 05:49:53 hours climbing 2,828.08 ft.
- 300W ~2.5hrs thru towns & traffic lights (esp. temporary) is a ball ache 😐 270AP/277NPOn 12th July 2019 10:14 am went 65.37 mi. during 03:51:21 hours climbing 2,372.05 ft.