Ian To – A Nobody trying to do Something
He felt like an average nine-to-five office worker, but with an overwhelming passion to ride his bike. In 2016 he embarked on a personal journey to discover his cycling potential. Two years later he achieved more than he’d ever thought possible. Triple champion of the Hard Cro Ultra Race, winner of another two European ultracycling races, also successfully completing the Transcontinental Race in 2017. Fitting all of this around a normal family life with more amazing challenges to conquer in 2019.
|Elapsed Time||Moving Time||Distance||Average Speed||Max Speed||Elevation Gain|
- Touring ZadarOn 12th October 2018 8:39 am went 8.72 mi. during 13:49:07 hours climbing 646.33 ft.
- Another ride, with BK ZadarOn 11th October 2018 4:05 pm went 29.48 mi. during 02:01:01 hours climbing 1,155.51 ft.
- Day 9 - Last bit of island hopping - Rab-ZadarOn 11th October 2018 7:56 am went 92.40 mi. during 06:18:26 hours climbing 6,176.84 ft.
- Day 8 - Island hopping! Lovran-Cres-Losinj-Krk-RabOn 10th October 2018 10:14 am went 83.77 mi. during 09:44:13 hours climbing 8,161.42 ft.
- Day 6 - Karlovac to Opric via Ogulin - a day in the misty, wet mountains!On 8th October 2018 9:22 am went 113.84 mi. during 08:38:21 hours climbing 9,584.65 ft.