Ian To – A Nobody trying to do Something
He felt like an average nine-to-five office worker, but with an overwhelming passion to ride his bike. In 2016 he embarked on a personal journey to discover his cycling potential. Two years later he achieved more than he’d ever thought possible. Triple champion of the Hard Cro Ultra Race, winner of another two European ultracycling races, also successfully completing the Transcontinental Race in 2017. Fitting all of this around a normal family life with more amazing challenges to conquer in 2019.
|Elapsed Time||Moving Time||Distance||Average Speed||Max Speed||Elevation Gain|
- Morning RideOn 25th August 2019 9:26 am went 66.19 mi. during 05:23:13 hours climbing 8,533.14 ft.
- Imst-Telfs-Innsbruck & back - Tyrol mystery tour with Paolo 🌞😆On 24th August 2019 9:26 am went 71.75 mi. during 03:54:35 hours climbing 2,421.26 ft.
- Three countries: Austria-Switzerland-Liechtenstein- Lake Constance, up the Rhine, to Walensee, over the Appenzell Alps & backOn 23rd August 2019 11:32 am went 123.07 mi. during 06:50:46 hours climbing 5,522.64 ft.
- Up to the Feldberg & around the Schwarzwald 🌞🗻🏞🚲😍On 22nd August 2019 10:37 am went 100.08 mi. during 06:43:40 hours climbing 8,882.87 ft.
- Vosges mountains shakedown, up the Grand Ballon (& many other cols) 234AP/251NPOn 21st August 2019 12:03 pm went 100.14 mi. during 06:08:20 hours climbing 9,392.06 ft.