Ian To – A Nobody trying to do Something
He felt like an average nine-to-five office worker, but with an overwhelming passion to ride his bike. In 2016 he embarked on a personal journey to discover his cycling potential. Two years later he achieved more than he’d ever thought possible. Triple champion of the Hard Cro Ultra Race, winner of another two European ultracycling races, also successfully completing the Transcontinental Race in 2017. Fitting all of this around a normal family life with more amazing challenges to conquer in 2019.
|Elapsed Time||Moving Time||Distance||Average Speed||Max Speed||Elevation Gain|
- Legs... pain!!! 😲😑 3rd - KISS Choice Race - Down Under (A) - 330AP/336NPOn 21st February 2019 8:30 am went 24.23 mi. during 01:13:11 hours climbing 3,044.62 ft.
- Warm-upOn 21st February 2019 8:13 am went 5.63 mi. during 00:15:32 hours climbing 52.49 ft.
- Zwift race #2 Not sure how we finished 26mins behind the "winner"?? Anyway, good workout - hip flexors flexored - 309AP/320NPOn 20th February 2019 4:10 pm went 23.72 mi. during 00:55:21 hours climbing 1,089.24 ft.
- Warm-up #2!On 20th February 2019 3:54 pm went 5.45 mi. during 00:14:01 hours climbing 45.93 ft.
- B.S race - guy kicks off for 1min >10W/kg then "recovers" >5W/kg EVR Asia Race (A)On 20th February 2019 11:00 am went 6.37 mi. during 00:16:22 hours climbing 380.58 ft.